Welcome to 1st National Bank’s Online Banking FAQs page.
Quickly find the answers to your Online Banking questions and helpful videos to walk you through our Online Banking platform. You will find answers to questions like:
- Can I transfer funds to/from my personal account(s) to another financial institution?
- Where can I view the Online Banking Terms & Conditions?
- How can I help prevent unauthorized activity on my account?
- How can I get my account unlocked?
- I forgot my Online Banking password. What do I do?
- Watch our Online Banking Help Videos.
Is your question here? If not, no problem, it might be in our helpful videos or in another FAQ Page.
Can I transfer funds to/from my personal accounts at other financial institutions?
To add external transfers to your 1st National Bank account please complete the following:
- Log into Online Banking
- Select “External Transfers” in the menu at the top
- Select “Add External Account“
- Select “Add a New Account” and follow the prompts to add the account at the other financial institution as an option to transfer.
- Within a few days, multiple small deposits will be made to your account at the other financial institution for verification.
- After the small deposits have been made at the other institution, select “External Transfers” in the menu on top.
- Select “Verify External Account Requests” and follow the prompts to confirm the account at the other financial institution.
- Once confirmed, the account will appear as an option to transfer to or from in the transactions menu.