Online Banking Help
Get the banking relationship, services, technology, and conveniences that make banking easier. It’s just how we think about banking and customers here at 1st National Bank – customers first. Our promise to help you Bank your best ™. The following videos have been created to help walk you through the many technology options we have available.
Enjoy a simple, convenient and easy way to manage your money. It delivers a highly intuitive user interface, responsive screens and great tools that simplify your financial life.
- View account balances, check images, and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Send money with Zelle
Mobile Banking will provide access to the same accounts that are viewable through Online Banking including your checking, savings, CD’s and loans.
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- View pending transactions
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments or advances
- Send money with Zelle
- Receive "eAlerts" on banking transactions (coming soon)
Secure Now Multi-Factor Authentication
Protect your account with Secure Now Two-Factor Authentication. We’ve implemented a new two-factor authentication feature for account access, ensuring your banking experience remains safe.
- No more frustrating security questions when accessing your account
- No need to memorize your new passcode- each generated code is unique
- Each passcode is sent directly to your device for easier access
- Your account is more secure
Get your money on the move. Zelle® makes sending money to friends, family and others you trust – fast, safe and easy. With just a few taps on your mobile device or clicks from your Online Banking account via your computer, you can:
- Send money to your kid in college
- Request money from your roommate for their share of the rent
- Split the cost of the dinner bill or concert tickets with friends
- Click Get Help for details, terms, and conditions.
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
- Pay your bills at the Payment Center
- See a summary of your recent and pending payments
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills
- Automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months
A Mobile Wallet is a way to use your financial cards from a smartphone, smartwatch, or tablet device at the point of sale. Instead of needing to take out your debit card, the digital wallet securely stores your card information for purchase on your device.
- Save time by conveniently accessing your cards from your smartphone.
- Carry less in your wallet. No more jumbling cards at the register.
- Reduced health risks with contactless payments.
- Safer shopping with better security than a physical card.