Health Savings Account (HSA)
Bank Your Best with 1st National Bank’s Health Savings Account (HSA)
1st National Bank’s Health Savings Account (HSA) offers you a flexible and convenient way to manage your healthcare expenses.
Experience the freedom of no minimum balance requirements, no monthly maintenance fees, online & app banking, and more.
Why Choose Our HSA?
- Easy to Contribute: Make pre-tax contributions through employer payroll deduction or post-tax contributions directly online at www.bankwith1st.com.
- Easy to Pay: Use your 1st National Bank Health Savings Debit Card or free online banking and bill pay for qualified medical expenses. Reimburse yourself from your HSA for out-of-pocket costs.
- Easy to Manage: Access your account on your computer, smartphone, or tablet with our Online Banking or through our Mobile App.
Benefits of 1st National Bank’s Health Savings Account (HSA)
- No Minimum Balance: Keep your account without any balance requirement.
- No Monthly Fees: Save more with zero maintenance fees.
- Tax Advantages: For those enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan, a HSA with 1st National Bank brings many tax benefits. Talk to your tax advisor for details.
- Free Debit Card: Pay for your qualifying medical expenses easily.
- Annual percentage yield (APY): Earn interest on your savings
- Relationship pricing: Access better rates on a wide range of 1st National Bank accounts and services
Qualified Medical Expenses
Use your HSA for qualified medical expenses including*:
- Ambulance Service
- Dental Care
- Doctor’s Fees
- Vision Care
- and more
See IRS Publication 502 for a complete list.
*Save your receipts for all qualified medical expenses. 1st National Bank does not verify eligibility. You are responsible for making sure payments are for qualified medical expenses. The descriptions herein are summaries only. Please, refer to the account disclosures for complete details.