Hiring Full-Time Banker
Lebanon Walmart Full-Time Banker Full Job Description
1st National Bank, a local community bank, is looking to hire an outgoing, articulate, intelligent, hardworking, dynamic, and ALL AROUND AWESOME PERSONALITY to fill the position of full-time banker for Lebanon Wal-Mart located at 1530 Walmart Drive, Lebanon, OH 45036.The position does require flexibility to work both weekdays and weekends. Must live within 20 miles of this location.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while handling their daily transactions, addressing questions, and resolving customer concerns. The right person for this position will have a friendly demeanor, a can-do attitude, and take the initiative to help others at all times.
- Must have sales skills or the attitude to learn sales skills. Outgoing and energetic personality is required. In-aisle sales are required daily. Candidate must be able to successfully market and sell bank products and services to potential customers
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must possess a keen ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to evaluate current customer needs and cross-sell appropriate bank products to them.
- Participate in branch sales and marketing activities for the purpose of meeting individual and branch sales goals/objectives.
- Consistently deliver outstanding customer service to achieve customer satisfaction and retention, and increase sales.
- Process teller transactions, open new accounts, and balance a cash drawer both accurately and timely.
- Demonstrate availability and flexibility in scheduling for our In-Store Lebanon banking centers. The hours for our In-Store banking center are Mon-Fri 9:45-7:15, Sat and Sun 9:45-5:15. The person hired for the position would be guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to practice branch security by consistently protecting customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with new and creative ways to help the bank to grow and expand on a daily, quarterly, and yearly basis.
Full-Time Banker Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must present a professional image at all times
- Needs to be able to self-motivate and take initiative at all times
- Must make sound judgments and have strong decision-making skills
Preferred but not required Skills:
- At least one year of cash-handling experience
- Previous sales experience
- College diploma or previous college coursework
- Ability to speak Spanish.
1st National Bank Benefits:
1st National Bank offers many benefits to its employees which include items such as:
- Full health care
- Dental and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability
- Employer-matching 401(K)
- PTO (paid time off)
- Competitive salaries
- Sales incentives
- Room for advancement (we promote from within!)
- Plus much, much more!