Changes to Banking Centers
COVID-19 infections have increased within our community and cases are forecast to climb throughout the holiday season. 1st National Bank has made the difficult choice to reduce traffic within our banking centers for the health and safety of our community and employees.
The following changes will take effect Monday, November 23:
- All stand-alone banking centers will require an appointment to enter. Clients will be served through the drive-thru for all transactions
- Walmart banking centers will remain open
- If our employees need to take time off to follow health quarantine guidelines, a banking center may need to close while we work to reopen the location safely.
- The website homepage will be updated daily with information on any location that will not be staffed.
Alternatives to visiting a Banking Center
To keep yourself and our employees safe, we urge you to use our technology services. All basic transaction needs can be conducted through our online banking, mobile app, ATMs, and automated telephone banking.
Our digital services allow you to:
- Deposit a check
- Make payments
- Send money
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds
- Apply for a mortgage loan
Automated Telephone Banking – 888-932-3221
Live Staffed Telephone Number – 513-932-3221
Fraud Reporting During Non-Business Hours – 800-327-8622