What does 1st National Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and income assets
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share clients’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their clients’ personal information; the reasons 1st National Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
- For our everyday business purposes – We will share your transactions, the maintenance of your account(s); respond to court orders and legal investigations, or reports to credit bureaus. You cannot limit this sharing.
- For our marketing purposes – We will share any of your information to offer our products and services to you. You cannot limit sharing.
- For joint marketing – We will share any of your information with other financial companies. You cannot limit sharing.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – We will not share information about your transactions and experiences. You cannot limit sharing.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – We will not share information about your creditworthiness. You cannot limit sharing.
- For non-affiliates – We will not share information about you to market to you. You cannot limit sharing.
How does 1st National Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does 1st National Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit or withdraw money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates – Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. 1st National Bank has no affiliates.
Non-affiliates – Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. 1st National Bank does not provide your personal information to any non-affiliate.
Joint Marketing – A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. 1st National Bank does not provide your personal information to any organization for marketing purposes.