Full Time Floating Banker
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while handling their daily transactions, addressing questions, and resolving customer concerns. The right person for this position will have a friendly demeanor, a can-do attitude, and take the initiative to help others at all times.
- Must have sales skills or the attitude to learn sales skills. Outgoing and energetic personality required. Candidate must be able to successfully market and sell bank products and services to potential customers
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate must possess a keen ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to evaluate current customer needs and cross-sell appropriate bank products to them.
- Participate in branch sales and marketing activities for the purpose of meeting individual and branch sales goals/objectives.
- Consistently deliver outstanding customer service to achieve customer satisfaction, retention, and increase sales.
- Process teller transactions, open new accounts, and balance a cash drawer both accurately and timely.
- Demonstrate availability and flexibility in scheduling for our In-Store and Traditional banking centers. The hours for our In-Store banking centers are Mon-Fri 9:45-7:15, Sat and Sun 9:45-5:15. The hours for our Traditional banking centers are Mon-Thurs 8:45-5:15, Fri. 8:45-6:15, and Sat 8:45-1:15. The person hired for the position would be guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to practice branch security by consistently protecting customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with new and creative ways to help bank to grow and expand on a daily, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must present a professional image at all times
- Needs to be able to self motivate and take initiative at all times
- Must make sound judgments and have strong decision making skill
Preferred but not required Skills:
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous sales experience
- College diploma or previous college coursework
- Ability to speak Spanish
Hourly: $16 to $18 /hour
1st National Bank offers many benefits to its employees which include items such as: Full health care, dental, and vision benefits, long and short term disability, employer matching 401(K), PTO (paid time off), competitive salaries, sales incentives, and room for advancement (we promote from within!) Plus much, much more!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple Locations
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible