Administrative Assistant – Commercial Lending
Lebanon, Ohio Location
Provide administrative support to the commercial lending department
- Provide support to commercial bankers in preparation of loan documents.
- Booking loans to the Fiserv core system.
- Provide support to commercial bankers in maintaining the loan files.
- Upload documents into AccuSystems document storage system.
- Provide commercial bankers with monthly exception reports.
- Make corrections as needed in the loan document storage system.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly loan portfolio reports as designated by the Chief Credit Officer.
- Administer the SBA monthly reporting.
- Microsoft Office
- Fiserv Navigator/Director
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Three years of office administration experience is preferred.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
$35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- AccuSystems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lending Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location