Download the Application for Your Droid Phone
December 23, 2011
Touch Banking for Mobile Money is now available on the Android phones. The following are instructions on how to download the Touch Banking application to your Android phone:
- Sign into your 1st Online Internet Banking account
- Click on the Options link
- Scroll down to Mobile Banking Profile and click “Manage Devices”
- On the “My Phones” tab, click the drop down arrow in the “I Want to” field and select “Download Application”, then click GO
- To get a download link sent to your phone, click “Download”
- Open up the text message on your phone and follow the link to download the application. Follow the instructions to apply it.
Once it is applied, you can click the Touch Banking icon. You will see your authentication picture and pass phrase. Type in your 1st Online password and log in.
With Touch Banking you will be able to:
- View your account balances;
- Transfer funds between accounts;
- Get locations;
- And view transaction history.
Submit a Comment
Please be sure to fill in all information. Comments are moderated. Please no link dropping, domains as names; do not spam and do not advertise.