- The following suggestions may be helpful to ensure your safety
at an ATM machine or night deposit facility.
- Prepare as much of your transaction as possible at home to
minimize your time at the ATM or night deposit.
- Always save your ATM receipts.
- Don't lend your ATM card to anyone.
- Compare your records with the account statements you receive.
- Protect the secrecy of your PIN, don't tell anyone your PIN,
don't write your PIN where it can be discovered, don't ever
give information regarding your ATM card or PIN over the
- Prevent others from seeing you enter your PIN by using your body
to shield their view.
- If you lose your ATM card or it is stolen, notify us immediately.
- Don't accept assistance from anyone you don't know when
using an ATM or night deposit facility.
Some links open in a .pdf format and require Adobe Reader to open. Click here if you need to download a new version of Adobe Reader.