Personal Savings Account
- Regular Savings – Your savings account will earn an attractive rate of interest on the entire account balance. This is the perfect account for short term savings. Your savings account can also be accessed with your free ATM card, or a Check Card attached to your checking account. Seniors and minors pay no monthly service fee.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account quarterly.
- There is no service charge if a daily minimum balance of $500 is
- Up to 5 free withdrawals per month
- Free Atm card
- Free online access to account with 1st Online
- Free Mobile Money Access
- Money Market Investment Account – You earn a higher rate of interest as you increase your balance. A Money Market Account is tiered to provide a competitive money market rate of interest. This account works well if you have idle funds that you wish to keep liquid.
- Earns interest compounded monthly based on the average monthly 30-Day T-Bill rate
- No service charge if a $2,500 monthly minimum balance is maintained
- Limited to 6 free withdrawals per quarter
- Christmas Club – Save for the holidays. Have money transferred to a savings account each week, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly. In November, you will receive a check to use for your holiday purchases or you can elect to have the money transferred to a 1st National Bank account. Interest is paid on the accounts. If the payments are automatically transferred from another account and the account is paid up, then the Christmas Club will receive 1 extra payment.
- Health Savings Account – Designed to give you more control over your healthcare expenses. An HSA offers eligible individuals who participate in a high-deductible health plan an affordable alternative to the high cost of healthcare. The HSA offers many benefits, including the ability to keep the money and save towards retirement. Pay your healthcare provider with either a check or a convenient check card.
Click here for Savings Account Feature Comparison